- ‘Booking’ means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
- ‘Property’ means Torquay Beach House located at 263 The Esplanade, Torquay VIC 3228.
- ‘Management’ means the owners and managers of the Property.
- ‘Guest/s’ means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
- ‘Visitor’ means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
- ‘Security Deposit’ means the bond that is provided in the event of damage or a breach of the terms and conditions of occupancy, for reinstatement.
ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY
- Payment constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- You acknowledge that you are 18 years of age or older and that you understand and agree with these Bookings Terms and Conditions.
- Guests are responsible for ensuring that Visitors to the property comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- It is a condition of your stay that you vacate the property having completed the final checks.
- Re-configuring or moving furniture is not permitted.
- Parties and functions are strictly prohibited.
- Guests and Visitors must not create noise that is offensive to neighbours. Offensive noise is prohibited and may result in termination of permission to occupy the property. Unreasonable noise will not be tolerated after 11:30pm.
- Guests and Visitors must not engage in anti-social behaviour and must minimize their impact upon the residential amenity of neighbours.
- The Property is rented in good working order. Guests shall be liable for any loss or damage to appliances, furniture, fixtures and fittings, fair wear and tear excepted. Should you discover a fault or breakage when you arrive, please advise Management accordingly.
- The Owners and Management take no responsibility for the loss of Guests personal property. A search fee may be applied to locate items left behind together with postage charges to return personal property.
- It is a condition of your stay that you vacate the property having completed your final checks.
- Maximum occupancy of 13 guests is permitted. The number of Guests should not exceed the number stated at the time of booking.
- No extra mattresses or tents are permitted. It is against health department regulations for more persons to occupy a property than there are beds to occupy them.
- All prices are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or varied without notice. The prices quoted over the phone, by email or in person are valid for 48 hours, subject to change thereafter. Availability can change at any time. To proceed with this reservation and secure your booking we require a 100% deposit.
- The tariff charged is for domestic use only and not for commercial use.
- A Security Deposit will be pre-authorised via credit card prior to the check in date. The property must be left in a reasonable and neat condition. Irrespective of the pre-authorised security deposit, the Guest warrants to make good any damage resultant from their stay by cash settlement within a period of 21 days of the check-out date.
- Any claim against the security deposit will incur an administration fee of $250.
- Date change or cancellations are accepted up to 28 days prior to the booking date without penalty. Date change with less notice, monies paid will be refunded subject to re-booking, less an administration fee of $250.
- Bookings are not transferrable.
- All cancellation and amendment requests need to be sent by email. Verbal request for cancellation or amendment of bookings will not be accepted.
- In the event of Government mandated travel restrictions to our region during the booking period, Guests will receive a full credit for a date change within 12 months of the booking date, without penalty and at no additional cost.
- If you opt to cancel your booking, monies will be refunded less an administration fee equal to 10% of the booking amount. Cancellation between 8 and 14 days of the arrival date will incur a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellation within 7 days of the arrival date will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- Third party fees associated with payment platforms may not be refundable.
SERVICING | EXCESS RUBBISH
- The property is not serviced during stays and must be left in a reasonable condition. Servicing mid stay is available as an optional extra charge. If excessive cleaning is required upon check out, additional charges may apply.
- Guests are to dispose of garbage and recycling in accordance with the usual practices at the Property in the allocated bins. Excess rubbish must not be left outside on the ground next to the allocated bins. Excess rubbish must be properly bagged, tied and disposed at the Torquay Council waste drop off point for holiday makers located at 130 Messmate Road, Torquay.
CHECK IN/CHECK OUT
- Check in time is not before 2pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10am on the departure date.
- Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability. Extra charges may apply.
- Strictly no dogs (or other pets) are permitted.
- The property is 100% smoke free. A sanitisation fee of one additional night’s accommodation fee will be charged if signs of smoking are detected.
SECURITY & SAFETY
- For your own security, please ensure exterior doors are locked prior to retiring and when departing the property. Please ensure you have the keys with you as outcall fees may apply.
- Jumping from the deck or balcony areas to the ground below is strictly prohibited.
- No responsibility will be taken for children, staying at or visiting the Property. Please supervise at all times, especially in and around the swimming pool.
- No glassware or ceramic crockery is permitted for use around the pool area.
UNAVAILABILITY | FORCE MAJEURE
- The management will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked however reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances and will not be in breach of this agreement or any way liable to any party, if it is prevented from complying due to any cause not reasonably within the control of Management. In this eventuality Management will inform you immediately and monies paid will be refunded in full
- To the extent permitted by law, you agree to release the Owner/s from and against all costs, liabilities, claims, damages and proceedings of any kind (including consequential and economic losses, property loss/damage and damages for injury, including personal injury and death) arising out of, caused by, or resulting from your booking or your stay at the property.
- If part of all of any clause of these Terms and Conditions is illegal, invalid or unenforceable then it will be read down to the extent necessary to ensure that it is not illegal, invalid or unenforceable, but if that is not possible, it will be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will continue to have full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Victoria.